- Triple density anti-fatigue sole - Optimal comfort and heel to to transition, shock apsorption and foot stability
- Dampening cushion sole - Shock absorption and energy return
- Cushioning system midsole - Comfort and foot stability
- Abrasion resistant outsole
- 360 degree high grip lugs - Energy management
- Forefoot grip
- 360 degree "paw"grip
- Shank for better stability
- Heel breaking system
- Energy absorption capacity is twice the European standard
Parcours 2: A boot inspired by specialist knowledge of walking and the fruit of two years' research and development. Neoprene lined with adjustable Calf Width.
The new Parcours 2 has been created to support the roll of the foot. Its sole limits the impact on the heel, optimising movement which becomes lighter and less tiring. Technical trials carried out in a laboratory (independent laboratory at the Centre Technique de Cuir (CTC, Technical Centre for Leather) have demonstrated its performance: twice the energy absorption capacity of the European standard and twice the grip of the original Parcours.