North Ayrshire Shooting Ground is located approximately 20 miles South West of Glasgow and 15 miles North of Ayr.
- Follow signs West on the M8 toward Glasgow International Airport,
- take Junction 28A signposted for Irvine A737,
- follow this road for approximately 18 miles
- At the first set of traffic lights in Dalry, Turn left,
- Then first right onto the B780 Roche Way,
- Take the second left, sign posted West Kilbride and Ardrossan, follow road out of Dalry for 2 miles, the shooting ground is signposted on the right.
- Follow the A78 to the Chappelhill Mount roundabout adjacent to Ardrossan,
- Take the third exit from the roundabout signposted Dalry B781
- Follow the road to the junction of the B780, turn right
- After approximately 300yards the shooting ground is signposted on the left.
For those of you who have Sat Nav the coordinates are;
04 46 36 W 55 42 18 N