Download the Three Words app to your iphone or android device and enter the words shells.splat.retaliate
North Ayrshire Shooting Ground is located approximately 20 miles South West of Glasgow and 15 miles North of Ayr.
- Follow signs West on the M8 toward Glasgow International Airport,
- take Junction 28A signposted for Irvine A737,
- follow this road for approximately 18 miles
- At the first set of traffic lights in Dalry, Turn left,
- Then first right onto the B780 Roche Way,
- Take the second left, sign posted West Kilbride and Ardrossan, follow road out of Dalry for 2 miles, the shooting ground is signposted on the right.
- Follow the A78 to the Chappelhill Mount roundabout adjacent to Ardrossan,
- Take the third exit from the roundabout signposted Dalry B781
- Follow the road to the junction of the B780, turn right
- After approximately 300yards the shooting ground is signposted on the left.
For those of you who have Sat Nav the coordinates are;
04 46 36 W 55 42 18 N